Monday, July 16, 2007

Laguna Niguel Real Estate Free Mortgage Payment

Buying a new home is an exciting purchase. But as anyone who has every done it can tell you, it’s also overwhelming and at times nerve-wracking. If you’re like most people buying a home in the Laguna Niguel Real Estate market, or in all of America for that matter, your home will be your most expensive purchase. And spending all that hard earned money on a home can make anyone feel a little nervous.

One of the ways I help my buyers, especially first-time buyers who are new to the Laguna Niguel Real Estate market and are in a bit of shock, is to have them register for a FREE Mortgage Payment. Each month, I raffle off a free mortgage payment to my clients who have entered my sweepstakes online. It’s really a fun way to help ease the stress my buyers are facing. We’ve had a lot of great winners who have really enjoyed having a couple thousand dollars extra in their pockets. If you want to know more about my free mortgage sweepstakes, check out my Laguna Niguel Real Estate Web site for directions on how to enter. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hugh@hughkice.com.

No comments: